A comprehensive inventory service
Our property inventories have to be thorough so that both landlords and tenants have complete peace of mind that they are fully protected if disputes arise.
Why you need a property inventory
An inventory is a clear, unbiased and unequivocal record of the condition and contents of a rental property on the day that a tenant takes possession. Having an inventory significantly reduces the likelihood of you having a dispute with a landlord or tenant.
How we will conduct your inventory
You name it and we’ll check it when we make a complete written and photographic record of the condition and contents of a property.
In unfurnished rental properties, we check for:
- The construct and condition of fixtures and fittings, including the internal fabric of the property
- The makes and models of appliances
In furnished and equipped rental properties, we also check:
- The condition of all furniture
- The quantity of crockery, cutlery and other kitchen items
- The positions that room items are in to facilitate easy identification on check-out
- Blown units in windows
- Fences that may be damaged by wind
- Cracks in freezer drawers
- Damaged sanitary ware
- Stains on walls and carpets
- Suspect wiring, damp patches and leaking shower surrounds
Quick, efficient reporting
You will receive our comprehensive inventory report within 48 hours. We usually email it for speed but we can post it or even put it onto a disc if required.
We keep copies of your inventory
Our tenants and landlords love the fact that we keep copies of rental inventories, particularly the high resolution photographs, which are stored safely at Pink Mortar.
- Quote for an inventory
- Check-in and check-out
- Mid-term inspection
Speak to Sue about our inventory services.